Friday 14 April 2017

Moon Baby for JAI #355


A very happy Good Friday to you and welcome :-) This Easter has come around so very quickly and I hope you all have a happy and safe time especially if you are travelling on the roads.

It's also time for another new challenge at Just Add Ink. This week we have a lovely clean and simple Sketch for you designed by Narelle. The design team have all created a fabulous array of beautiful cards to inspire you so I hope you can take a moment to pop on over and take a look and join us.


For my card I decided to make the main circle a shaker window for a baby card. I still like a little green and yellow when a neutral card is needed :-)
The Moon and cute little baby are stamped onto Water colour paper before being coloured with an Aqua Painter and Ink pads and then it was a matter of filling the night sky behind the wee bub with sparkly stars. The clouds are from the Lift Me Up bundle and I've snipped them a little so they sit up close and snug with the window and form the second banner in the sketch.


Card stock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White (thick and standard), Basic Black, Silver Glimmer
Inks: Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush, Smoky Slate, Versamark
Stamps: Moon Baby, Lift Me Up
Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Framelits (Retired), Stitched Shapes Framelits, Up And Away Thinlits, White EP, Metallic Sequins Assortment, Window Sheet

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can take a moment to pop on over to Just Add Ink and see the fabulous inspiration from the design team and I look forward to seeing what you will create with this CAS sketch too!

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan

7 comments:

  1. So sweet! I do love those images Jan and the sparkle and shaker detail is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. What a neat idea to make it a shaker card. I love the colors together and I'm so glad I bought that stamp set. One of our friends is having a baby in May so I can't wait to see what colors I'll have to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Sure to impress any parents-to-be. There would definitely be some competition over that shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is oh-so-sweet, Jan. Lovely colours, and I really like all the glimmery silver elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing sweeter than a baby card, and all those pretty stars and glimmer are perfect! Love your green and yellow colour choices, Jan. Happy Easter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Jan! I love your star filled shaker. What a fabulous feature behind that beautifully coloured baby. Absolutely delightful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card Jan. I really love this set and making it into a shaker card is just the cutest idea!!

    ReplyDelete