Thursday 31 March 2016

Easter Treat Bags


A very happy Easter to you all! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend whether you were celebrating with friends and family, going away or spending some time crafting for the long weekend. As for me, I didn't go away but did have a lovely time with friends and also a little fun crafting too :-)

Each year I usually make a little something for people in our music group at church for Easter. This year I decided to use different DSP's to make some Easter gift bags - full of a variety of little eggs. Some Ferrero Rocher, Lindt, Cadbury...all sorts of flavours and colours and sizes of eggs. So much fun!!


To make the bags I used different DSP too - colourful ones for the ladies and some black and white versions for the men. Sadly, I ran out of time to make tags -or take photos of them all. So each one ended up with a co-ordinating twine bow. Really simplistic I know - but it worked :-) I have laid out here some of the papers I used with the twine colours so you can get an idea. Each bag was therefore individual whilst all had the same contents.


The bag is a Medium size using the Gift Bag Punch board with a folded over top held in place with a Glue dot when full - the bow goes on the front. For measurements I followed the instructions and used a piece of DSP that is 10" x 81/4" and also watched a video tutorial by Hannah to create the fold over top. In this video, she also uses a ribbon closure which I decided to omit :-)


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are enjoying the Easter break - and school holidays for those in the South Pacific :-)

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment