Monday 28 September 2015

More Butterfly Colours


A very happy Monday to you! Today is a lovely warm 21 degrees - its so nice to see the sun and  the trees in blossom!
Today's card was made using the same design as my Just Add Ink card and is for a friend's birthday :-)


The base is Watermelon Wonder - my favourite of the new In Colours. And it is paired with some Pool Party and Basic Grey for a little contrast. I must admit I do like the "stripes" of colour to the side :-)



Card stock: Watermelon Wonder, Basic Grey, Whisper White (Thick), Basic Black
Designer Series paper: Neutrals and Subtle's Stacks
Inks: Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Versamark
Stamps: Watercolor Wings, Crazy About You
Accessories: Big Shot, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, White EP, Blossom Accents, Metallic Silver Thread, Basic Rhinestones

Happy stamping until next time :-)

Jan


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sending me this beautiful, beautiful card, Jan. The colours & elements look so fantastic together. You know how much I love butterflies & there may have been a squeal when I opened it.
    Hugs & smiles
    Di :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad that you like your card Di!! Yes, your love of butterflies did make the image choice quite easy lol :-) And so glad you had a lovely birthday too! xx

    ReplyDelete