Wednesday 4 March 2015

Happy Cake Birthday

Well it is the first Wednesday in Autumn already! And although we still have Daylight Savings for about another month, the evenings and nights seem cooler already. I am happy for those enduring snow…and am hoping you get to see some Spring colours soon but I am not looking forward to the dark and cold nights of winter either :-(

So maybe thats' why I chose to bring out some bright colours for this week's Sketch at The Paper Craft Crew? The Team have created a great variety of cards to inspire you this week so I hope you can pop on over and check them all out too!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card :-)


I do love this Birthday Bash DSP - with its bright colours and touches of gold….so I decided to use the Film Framelit rectangle instead of a standard square for my card…..and so the Camera was a natural accent :-) The twine is a little extra - but I did think it was handy to break up the navy in the bold striped DSP! 

Card stock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Gold Foil specialty
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bash
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Stamps: Well Worded
Accessories: Big Shot, On Film Framelits, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Coastal Cabana Twine

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a moment to pop on over to The Paper Craft Crew and see what the rest of the Team has made to inspire you and I look forward to seeing what you will make with this sketch too!

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Jan. Can be used for different celebrations & love the stars!!! Reminds me of Hollywood; stars, cameras, party!!!- Katerina

    ReplyDelete