Sunday 5 October 2014

Just feathers

Good evening and welcome to the end of another School Holiday period and the beginning of Daylight Savings! I so love the start of Daylight Savings as for me it heralds those long and warm summer evenings that we are all so looking forward to :-)
Today I wanted to create a thank you card and also have a play with my newish Four Feathers stamp set. As usual I had the card idea before I sat down to create it and in this case I think it turned out a little better than I had imagined it!


The card base is Bermuda Bay and I decided to keep the colour palate quite gender neutral for this one adding some Smoky Slate for the other feather and background. And just also to help highlight the feathers I've added some of the beautiful All is Calm Washi tape and topped the feathers' base with Coastal Cabana twine bow.


Card stock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Inks: Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate
Stamps: Four Feathers, A Dozen Thoughts, Gorgeous Grunge
Accessories: Big Shot, Feathers Framelits, All Is Calm Designer Washi Tape, Coastal Cabana Twine, Silver Sequins (Non-SU)

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today and I hope that you are having a great week whatever you have planned and whatever the weather in your part of the world!

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card to showcase the feathers, Jan!!! Love the use of washi tape too!!!-Katerina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katerina - I can see different colour versions of this card coming up :-)

      Delete