Thursday 30 January 2014

One for the Boys

 Today it is time for a challenge from The Paper Craft Crew! It is such a fun sketch this week and I love the designs the Team has made with it! Do come and check it out and maybe you will be inspired to have a go too :-)


I decided to make a male card using my "go to" stamp set lately for males, "Rev Up the Fun" and turned the sketch on its side.

This card has ended up with a semi collage feel about it….:-)The arrow and circles meant I had to try and make a tyre pile for the car to jump over!!

For the card base I used Basic black card stock and layered on top some Real Red that was embossed using the Chevron EF. The tyres are made using 1/2 and 3/4 circle punches and some black and the gorgeous Silver Foil card stock. And I used the Oval Framelits to cut out the frame and white insert panel.
The" &" and arrow are stamped from the Hello Lovely stamp set  and are both cut out by hand. And I used a black Sharpie markerI colour the basic rhinestone.

Card stock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Real Red, Smoky Slate, Black Stazon
Stamps: Rev Up the Fun, Gorgeous Grunge, Hello Lovely
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron EF, Ovals Framelits, !/2 and 3/4" circle punches, Basic Rhinestones, Sharpie marker, dimensionals

Do come and see what the Team at The Paper Craft Crew have made to inspire you this week and I am so excited to see what you too will create!!

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment